Top 10 Typos That Almost Changed the World
- Published: 05 November 2019
- Check my other channel Biographics! http://office-2016.info/channel/UClnDI2sdehVm1zm_LmUHsjQ
→Subscribe for new videos every day! http://office-2016.info/user/toptenznet?sub_confirmation=1
Find more lists at: toptenz.net
Our other RUclip Channels:
Biographics: office-2016.info/video/Geographic/video.htmls: office-2016.info/video/Business /video.htmlinquiries to [email protected]
Other TopTenz Videos:
10 Simple Technologies That Changed the World
Major Controversies Surrounding Historical Discoveries and Inventions
Text version: toptenz.net/top-10-typos.php
10. Jesus’ name misspelled, on a coin released by the Vatican.
9. Jack the Ripper’s spelling mistakes makes it easier for people to send hoax letters.
8. There’s a mistake in Newton’s Principia that went unnoticed for 3 centuries.
7. The various misprinted Bibles.
6. The Koran misprint that sparked a crisis.
5. Shakespeare couldn’t spell his own name.
4. Jane Austen couldn’t spell either.
3. Google is the result of a typo.
2. The typo that would have never been noticed if it wasn’t for the Oscars.
1. A bunch of cities in the States are misspellings of way cooler names.