Top 10 Untold Truths of Tabasco!!!
- Published: 16 October 2018
- Do you know all of the Top 10 Untold Truths Of Tabasco Sauce? If you're into hot sauce, you'll enjoy discovering ten untold truths of Tabasco. This hot sauce brand is made from Tabasco peppers, as well as a couple of other savory ingredients. The company's collection of hot sauces are made by the McIllhenny Company. This company's factory is located in Louisiana, on scenic Avery Island. In the old days, the hot sauce was packaged with the same diamond-shaped logo that is found on bottles of Tabasco hot sauce today, though it used to be sold in secondhand cologne bottles. Today, Tabasco is the world's premier hot sauce brand. It's a brand with USA roots and so much authenticity. Now, let's uncover some spicy Tabasco secrets.
Tabasco sauce Founded 1868 by Edmund McIlhenny. The name comes from the Mexican state of Tabasco, the sauce is a U.S. product. From burgers, bloody marys, breakfast burritos, you name it, Tabasco hot sauce makes it taste better than ever. The distinctive flavor of the spicy, vinegary hot sauce is an American staple that has been around for 150 years. From its rich history to its biggest fans, these fun facts you might not know about Tabasco Chilli Pepper Sauce.
Comment #Tabasco #TabascoSauce #Sauce if you're ready to burn your face with one of the best hot sauces curtesy of the carfulselection by using the famouse baton rouge selection process. This is what you really need to know about Tabasco.
0:48 The Tabasco Company Was Formed in 1868
2:01 Tobasco Sauce Contains a Trio of Key Ingredients
3:29 Only Some of the Tobasco Chilis Are Grown in Louisiana
4:38 Tobasco Keeps The Chili Seeds in a Bank Vault
5:50 Salty Avery Island
6:44 Tabasco is a Great Add-on for Fried Chicken
7:34 Tabasco Sauce is Perfect For Fish, Too
8:38 Other Tabasco Chilis are Grown in Africa
9:23 The Hottest Hot Sauce Gets Physical
10:38 You Can Tour the Tabasco Factory and Onsite Museum
- This Louisiana company, founded in 1868, is best-known for its Original Red Pepper Sauce. The recipe for the original hot sauce gets passed down through the McIllhenny generations.
- The original red pepper sauce has just a trio of ingredients, which are salt, vinegar and red Tabasco peppers.
- There's a chili pepper field right on Avery Island, which is owned by the Tabasco company. They also have locations in Latin America.
- Genuine Tabasco pepper seeds are precious, and this is why the powers-that-be at the Tabasco company keep their red pepper seeds locked up in a bank vault.
- Tourists love visiting Avery Island and seeing the Tabasco team produce the pretty red bottles of hot sauce.
- If you want to add some spicy kick to your next batch of homemade, Southern-fried chicken, be sure to use a recipe that comes straight from Tabasco.
- Adding a single tablespoon of Tabasco sauce to your fave fish recipe will be such an easy way to boost spiciness.
- Tabasco peppers are also grown in other locations. One of them is Zimbabwe, Africa.
- The hottest hot sauce in the Tabasco lineup probably won't cause a physical reaction, unless you really overdo it.
- On Avery Island, you'll be able to tour the Tabasco factory and its onsite museum.
Make Sure To SUBSCRIBE To Our Channel! ►► goo.gl/Grh1Wg
Top 10 Untold Truths of Red Lobster!!! office-2016.info/video/Wk9jPtvC574/video.html
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF FIVE GUYS!!! office-2016.info/video/cc2suGCOERU/video.html
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF HARD ROCK CAFE!!! office-2016.info/video/ns9MPEU6Nys/video.html
Top 10 Untold Truths of Popeyes Chicken!!! office-2016.info/video/ZCInxJjeG2s/video.html
Top 10 Untold Truths About TGI FRIDAYS!!! office-2016.info/video/jSgVKnJsZHA/video.html
Top 10 Untold Truths Of Chili’s!!! office-2016.info/video/Up8k-Sehp58/video.html
Want to see our Most Popular Videos? Check them out here: goo.gl/tz6DA4
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).