How to Build a 4K Editing Computer (More cores are not always better) - Smarter Every Day 202
- Published: 27 October 2018
- For $50 off select Casper mattresses, go to casper.com/smarter and use promo code: smarter (Terms and conditions apply).
BEHIND THE SCENES: office-2016.info/user/watch?v=ph-uq_B5TSI
⇊ Click below for more links! ⇊
HOW TO BUILD A COMPUTER
1. DON'T BUY THE MOST EXPENSIVE MACHINE.
2. RESEARCH ACTUAL BENCHMARK DATA
3. BUY HARDWARE BASED ON YOUR SOFTWARE APPLICATION
4. More cores doesn't mean it's better for you!
Side note: The fast rendering capability of this new machine actually let me eat dinner with my family on the first night I used it. This is incredibly important to me.
A special thank you to Puget Systems for allowing me to visit and for helping me
GET SMARTER SECTION
I asked Jon to put together the specs on the computer I spec'd out
Tweet Ideas to me at:
I'm "ilikerockets" on Snapchat.
Snap Code: i.imgur.com/7DGfEpR.png
Smarter Every Day on Facebook
Smarter Every Day on Patreon
Smarter Every Day On Instagram
Smarter Every Day SubReddit
Ambiance and musicy things by: Gordon McGladdery did the outro music the video.
The thought is it my efforts making videos will help educate the world as a whole, and one day generate enough revenue to pay for my kids college education. Until then if you appreciate what you've learned in this video and the effort that went in to it, please SHARE THE VIDEO!
If you REALLY liked it, feel free to pitch a few dollars Smarter Every Day by becoming a Patron.
- Hobbies and Style